Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
PR Manager - Leading FinTech Firm
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834923
Employer Ref. 91M0078950
A leading financial technology firm is looking for an experienced public relations professional to join their team. Based in Hong Kong, this role is an important part of the Asia Pacific Public Relations & Communications team and will be integral in leading the firms external branding and communications efforts.
The firm is a leading financial markets solutions provider that offers data, software and tools to top financial institutions globally. They employ more than 800 people globally and have more than 100 people in Hong Kong.
- Established FinTech firm with a strong global and regional presence
- Dynamic and international team and working environment
- Growing industry and exciting sector to be in
- Driving branding and communications strategies
- Produce regular reports catered to financial media partners
- Liaising and managing communications with financial journalists
- Developing and building strong partnerships with key media partners in the region
- Analysis of data and reports in order to identify key trends
- Manage internal data to be communicated and used by external media
- Produce press releases and ensure broad coverage and exposure
- Manage all public relations related activities and events
- 3 - 5 years experience working in a media and public relations related role
- Strong experience dealing with various media partners in the region
- Prior experience in the financial industry strongly preferred
- Good analytical skills and comfortable dealing with numbers
- Good understanding of the investment banking landscape
- Strong written and spoken English is a must; Mandarin/Cantonese preferred
Apply now or contact Adeline at 2232-3498 for more information.