The Edge Partnership Holdings Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917204
Employer Ref. JO0000001446
My client is a well-established and fast growing software company providing Risk and Compliance software. As a part of their growth plans, they are looking to hire an experienced candidate to join as Pre-Sales Consultant. The role can be based in HK or Singapore.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support the Sales team on the technical aspects and better position the firms offerings
- Support and provide information where necessary when there is a Request for Information or Request for Proposal
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing and new clients, based on technical support and offerings you can provide
- Build custom demonstrations for client presentations
- Help identify new targets, based on knowledge and technical developments that create a market need.
To be eligible for this position, you will require:
- A relevant degree, ideally in Accounting, Finance or IT
- Strong experience in regulatory reporting preparation and analysis- Liquidity/capital reporting, financial regulatory reporting
- Sound knowledge of financial products from banking perspective
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong Presentation skills and ability to manage key external and internal stakeholders
- Interest in client facing roles
Please contact Devi Kumar on +852 3480 3879 or complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter with your current and expected salary which we will use to review applications.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Edge Partnership Holdings Limited
About The Edge Partnership Holdings Limited
We at The Edge recognise that no asset is as powerful to a company as the right person in the right job at the right time. A company’s greatest asset is its people and great people make great companies.
Whether it’s a start-up, a local conglomerate, an international bank or an MNC, our goal is single-minded – to provide clients with the competitive edge needed to source key talents across all aspects of their business. Combined, our partners have over 30 years of experience in sourcing global talent for businesses in Asia.
We partner with those companies and individuals that understand and treasure the value of working closely with their recruitment partners, creating a relationship based upon trust, mutual respect and professionalism.