jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783648
Employer Ref. 3646530/001
This is an exciting and challenging role being the Network Pre-Sales Consultant, you will be part of a very well established MNC as a pre-sales to support various enterprises.
Our client is a Financial Services Technology Solutions Provider headquartered in the United States whose major business activities included a global community of the world's most innovative financial institutions and partners. To cope with its expanding footprint, they are currently looking for a Network Consultant to join their team.
- Technical Pre-Sales Consulting Systems Engineering.
- Serve as the technical liaison to all supported clients.
- Assist in developing Statements of Work and Bill of Materials
- Network design and architecture
- Attend business appointments with Account Executives.
- Estimate labor hours for Professional Services work.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Solid 6+ years hand on Cisco experience
- Experience supporting enterprise network environments, ideally at an enterprise leve;
- Strong experience with multiple of the following disciplines: Route/Switch, Unified Communications, Wireless, Security, Datacenters, and Storage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, customer service skills, and presentation skills are required
- CCNP or CCDP required and CCIE is desired but not a must
- Global Brand
- Excellent Fringe Benefits
- Permanent Headcount
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eddie Cheng on +852 2848 9545
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk