jobsDB ref: JHK100003004777586
Employer Ref. 3494840/001
- Prestige brand
- One of the industry-leaders
- Diversified product and client portfolios
- Report to Senior Manager
Our client is an international well-known brand who provide all-round IT solutions to various industries in the region. They promote a stable working environment.
- Develop and design solutions for clients
- The solutions include infrastructure, cloud, virtualization, network, security, unified communications etc.
- Pre-sales and post-sales duties
- Face, consult with and communicate with multiple clients; understand their needs and provide relevant advice as well as products
- Engage with senior business stakeholders in decision making in identifying the market trend and investment
- Responsible for technical requirement, specification and documentation
- Provide product demonstration and training
- Maintain a strong vendor relationships to gain up-to-date technologies and products
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 5 to 7 years in pre-sales, technical solution selling role
- Must speak excellent English, Cantonese and ideally Mandarin as well, outstanding communication skills
- Strong broad product knowledge in general infrastructure products which include server, Linux; Unix; Windows, back-up solutions, storage, network, firewall, security, cloud, virtualization etc.
- Good multiple project management experience and problem solving skills
- Excels in managing customer expectation, budget and project timeline
- Track record in offering well customer service
- Competitive remuneration package (counts team performance)
- Medical insurance
- Work on both governmental and commercial clients' projects
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle J Ma on +852 2258 3539
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk