W Consulting Company Ltd. is a professional Talent Recruitment firm, with “Best in Class” talent acquisition and management capabilities to attract, recruit, and retain high caliber professionals for Permanent and Contract placements, enhanced by our cutting-edge Assessment Tools and Solutions. Our team of professionals includes recruitment elites and psychology experts with specialized skills in sourcing and assessing Top-line Executives and professionals in IT&T, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Engineering, and Architecture, etc. in both domestic corporations and MNCs in the Greater China and Asia Pacific regions.
Please FOLLOW our Company Profile at LinkedIn for more updated news and job opportunities:
Presales Consultant - IT Infrastructure
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830082
Employer Ref. JC-PC-17102016
Our client, a large local SI, is seeking for a Presales Consultant based in Hong Kong.
• Maintain good relationship with customers and identify the requirements of customer
• Formulate solution upon customers' requirements and applications so as to meet their needs
• Conduct presentations and demonstrations
• Provide technical consultation support to sales and customers
• Ensure smooth communication flow among customers, sales, and delivery teams
• Diploma in computer science or related disciplines
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in a Presales roles or with Presales duties
• Experience in IT Server, Storage, and Backup Infrastructure or Networking Solutions
• Customer oriented with strong interpersonal skills
• Good presentation and communication skills in both English and Mandarin
Competitive remuneration and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume (In Word format) with availability, with present and expected salary.
Personal Data and all information collected by W Consulting Company Ltd. will be kept strict confidence and will be used for recruitment related purpose only. Applicants who do not contacted from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.