ClusterTech Limited specializes in the commercial use of modern computing technologies, including Cluster Computing, Cloud Computing, Business Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence technologies. Headquarters in Hong Kong, we have branch offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Wuhan, Guangzhou and Shenzhen. We have provided a wide spectrum of consultancy services and advanced computing solutions to hundreds of international and nation level institutes in the financial, industrial, education and public sectors in China and South East Asia.
We are expanding in geographic coverage and business lines and are looking for talented candidates to join our Hong Kong and Mainland China teams.
Presales Engineer (Mainframe)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921314
- A customer facing role focusing on pre-sales delivery in Mainframe Rehosting Service group;
- Work together with Sales Manager to identify business opportunities, providing technical support throughout the sales process, focusing on sales closures;
- Develop presentation technical materials for sales presentations, proposals and tender purposes;
- Analyze business requirements, access project risks and assist project manager to scope Mainframe Rehosting project, estimate efforts as well as define schedule and milestones;
- Manage user expectations and assist delivery team throughout the rehosting cycles;
- Support in UAT and provide user trainings;
- Infrequent traveling within Greater China may be required;
- University graduate in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years Mainframe systems development, system analysis, support or programming experience;
- Familiar with software development life cycle and IT documentation;
- Hands-on Experience in COBOL, PL/I, CICS, IMS/DC, JCL, VSAM;
- Experience with OS/390, z/OS preferred;
- Banking or FSI exposure an advantage;
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, esp. can convey ;complex information in an easy to understand, compelling and engaging manner;
- Fluent in English AND Mandarin is highly preferred;
- Complete comfort in working at all levels of the organization;
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills, innovative and creative;
- Good knowledge of PC applications, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint;
- Team player, self-motivated, aggressive, independent;
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work and 15 days annual leave to the right candidate with excellent career advancement. Interested parties please apply with detailed resume (in MS Word / PDF Format)
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal information collected will be used solely for the purpose of recruitment. If you are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks, your application will be filed for a further 2 years and be considered for any other appropriate positions within the company or related companies.
For more information about ClusterTech, please visit our web site at http://www.clustertech.com.