jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918829
Employer Ref. 519710/001
A well-established and rapidly expanding company is looking to expand their Product team to support their sales productivity.
About the client:
This well-established client is one of the leading LAN switch and router manufacturer in APAC. They provide a ful range of IT infrastructure solution that includes, networking, servers, security products, storage, infrastructure, IT management system, Mobile Internet, Big Data, Big Security and Cloud computing.
About the responsibilities:
- Supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the "technical close" in complex solutions.
- Responsible for achieving a quota made up of the combined expectations of the sales, resources, market and channel supported.
- Understand what the customers need and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales team to develop product sales strategies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Develops network and systems documentation/proposal as needed
About the requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in communications, electronic engineering, computer science or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 year working experience in network fields.
- Excellent communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Ability to work in intimate and transparent collaboration with the sales, R&D and post-sales teams.
- Strong configuration ability, experience in supporting large, complex, TCP/IP-based networks.
- Network certificate CCIE or CCNP will be a strong advantage.
- Able to work independently and strong self-motivated.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.