Introduction of Williams Lea (Hong Kong) Limited
Williams Lea is a leading global BPO organisation. We specialise in Corporate Information Solutions in which we re-engineer end-to-end business processes to increase the efficiency of our clients’ internal and external communications. Blending the right balance of people, process, delivery and technology, we help companies to drive brand consistency, improve customer experience and reduce cost, all of which helps clients create competitive advantage.
In 2011 Williams Lea acquired Tag, a global marketing production agency that provides clients with a wide range of marketing services. Collectively, Williams Lea and Tag now offer brand owners the ability to execute their marketing communications across multiple channels and markets using one production platform. Services range from creative adaptation to transcreation to print procurement to marketing resource management (asset management and workflow management). In the UK, the Group also encompasses TSO, which provides a range of outsourced communication and publishing services to the Public Sector.
The Group employs approximately 11,500 staff across the globe, with key locations in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific and is owned by Deutsche Post DHL.
We work with many of the world’s most respected brands in sectors such as financial services, retail, FMCG, telecoms, investment banking, automotive, pharmaceutical, professional services and the Public Sector. For more information, visit www.williamslea.com.
Presentation Associate/Desktop Publishing Associate (Multiple Positions)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999427
Employer Ref. WLHK/DTP/201606/JOBSDB
You will be working in one of our investment bank clients. Presentation Associate/Desktop Publishing Associate (PA/DTP) is a word-processing and document production position requiring efficient scheduling and processing of new and existing documents to the clients’ specifications. The PA/DTP role requires prior word-processing and, ideally, graphics experience, and the ability to work independently or with little supervision. Effectively uses the software outlined below to create and produce completed documents using templates, charts, graphs, complex tables, formulas, macros and mail merges.
- Follow clients' instructions exactly and accurately process clients' projects, working within strict time constraints and deadlines
- Communicate and interact with clients in a professional, positive and courteous manner
- Process power point presentations, financial statements, legal documents, proposals, questionnaires, letters, schedules, labels, tab masters, spreadsheets, etc.
- Effectively use the software outlined below to create and produce completed documents using templates, charts, graphs, complex tables, formulas, macros and mail merges. Use job tracking software to log in and out of all tasks assigned for internal tracking purposes
- Check work errors
- Meet deadlines
- Scheduling documents according to procedure and acting as project coordinator to certain jobs when necessary
- Understand and accurately utilize data collection process
- Exhibit a professional decorum at all times
- Communicate with other associate effectively
- Holder of high diploma and/or above with at least 1 years of word processing experience (Fresh graduates also considered)
- Type a minimum 75 wpm English/50 cpm Chinese with a high level of accuracy
- Strong customer service skills and professionalism
- Good command in spoken and written in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Strong literate computer skills on MS Office 2007, Photoshop, CS5, Illustrator CS5, cover and template design experience
- Willing to work on afternoon/night shift/weekend shift schedule
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits such as 5 days work, 15 days of annual leave, group medical, dental and life insurance coverage to the successful candidate. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work in a reputable company with excellent career exposure. Interested parties, please click "APPLY NOW" to submit your application.