Principal Consultant / Senior Consultant / Consultant (AML, CDD, FCC, Sanctions, TM) - Banking
Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920622
RGP is a global business consultancy listed on NASDAQ serving exclusively to the Financial Services industry.
RGP is an experienced advisor to our Financial Services clients, from offering advice on a range of Regulatory & Compliance topics, to problem solving by delivering ultimate practical solutions.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Financial Crime have been hot topics in the banking sector in recent years and there is an increasing demand of expertise in those areas to help tackling those issues. As such, RGP is looking for individuals with Financial Services background to strengthen our Risk & Compliance practice team in Hong Kong.
You will undertake various client engagements and in the meantime, assume responsibility for high quality deliverables while respecting established timeframes and budget. RGP will offer you a platform where you will continue to develop your technical expertise in regulatory and compliance areas. You will involve in the delivery of practical solutions that meet the needs of our clients’ business models and regulatory landscape.
At RGP, we work with a number of international banking clients across a spectrum of projects, you will be exposed to a variety of client engagements including:
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Financial Crime Compliance (FCC)
- FATCA / CRS
- Fraud Risk
- Know Your Client (KYC)
- Transaction Monitoring
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A bachelor degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related business disciplines
- A good understanding of consulting methodologies within the Financial Services industry
- Experience in business analysis methodology of project lifecycle including requirement gathering, specifications development, testing, implementation, training and ongoing support
- Experience on either AML / CDD / CRS / FCC / FATCA / KYC / Sanctions / Transaction Monitoring
- Strong presentation, communications and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Consultant
- Immediately available preferred
To explore this particular opportunity with RGP, kindly send your most updated CV to rchk@ rgp.com. For more details on this position or other AML / CDD / FATCA / FCC / KYC / Sanctions project opportunities, please contact our Talent Acquisition team on +852 2248 2200.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
About Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
- Intellectual Capital. On Demand
- Practical Consulting
Resources Global Professionals (RGP) www.rgp.com is a US consultant firm with a Big 4 heritage, listed on NASDAQ, and named one of the Most Trustworthy Companies by Forbes. RGP has 3,000 consultants in 70 countries serving 1,800 clients which include 87 of Fortune 100, half of Fortune 500, and over half of Fortune 1000. We have 100% retention of the top 50 clients year after year. RGP provides advisory, project and interim solutions to clients in most business areas.
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org