Principal Consultant / Senior Consultant, Finance & Risk – Financial Services
Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920710
RGP is a global advisory services firm listed on NASDAQ serving exclusively to the Financial Services industry.
RGP’s Finance & Risk Practice provides leading financial institutions with a range of services & custom solutions including Risk Management, Regulation, Change Management, Operational Risk and Strategy with the key objective of increasing profitability and reducing complexity while fulfilling regulatory & compliance requirements.
The needs from our financial institution clients to advise them on Finance & Risk issues are always there. As such, we are strengthening our Finance & Risk Practice in the APAC region and are looking for seasoned practitioners & like-minded who will be working in partnership with business leaders and their teams in leading financial institutions to transfer knowledge, build operational capability and drive change.
At RGP, we work with a number of financial services (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance) clients across a spectrum of Finance & Risk projects, you will involve in a range of engagements with our clients including:
- Risk process / Operating model re-design & optimisation: processes study, mapping & re-engineering of systems, data analysis, performance management design & implementation
- Regulatory transformation: analysis of the impacts of regulations, review of the organization & processes to achieve compliance, specification of the changes, change management
- Business strategy definition & implementation: elaboration of business plan, financial modelling, benchmarks, data analysis
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A bachelor degree in Economics, Financial Mathematics, Quantitative Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines
- 6 - 12 years experiences in Financial Services (Banking, Capital Markets or Insurance) or strategy / management consulting - Regulatory / Operational Compliance Management or Finance Services Risk Management
- Proven track record involving projects in the areas of ALM, Counterparty Credit Risk, CVA and Market Risk
- Strong experience in Finance & Risk Process Design and Re-engineering
- Well versed with banking process, its operating environment and regulations
- Familiar with ALM systems (e.g. QRM) and risk related systems (e.g. RiskAuthority, Murex)
- Good understanding of Risk Operating model and Compliance Standards
- An understanding with Regulatory Requirements, such as Basel III, HKMA, SFC, etc. preferred
- Strong presentation, communications and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Consultant
To explore this particular opportunity with RGP, kindly send your most updated CV to rchk@ rgp.com. For more details on this position or other Finance & Risk project opportunities, please contact our Talent Acquisition team on +852 2248 2200.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
About Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
- Intellectual Capital. On Demand
- Practical Consulting
Resources Global Professionals (RGP) www.rgp.com is a US consultant firm with a Big 4 heritage, listed on NASDAQ, and named one of the Most Trustworthy Companies by Forbes. RGP has 3,000 consultants in 70 countries serving 1,800 clients which include 87 of Fortune 100, half of Fortune 500, and over half of Fortune 1000. We have 100% retention of the top 50 clients year after year. RGP provides advisory, project and interim solutions to clients in most business areas.
Applications can be submitted to email@example.com