Hong Kong Express Airways Limited
Want to make history?
This is your chance to create history and be a part of the team to build Hong Kong's own, true low-cost carrier. We are seeking team players who are looking for a unique challenge. HK Express is built on a culture of respect, opportunity, innovation and travel. We are looking for talented, high performance, energetic people who have flair, creativity and a love of life! A passion for travel will also go a long way! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we stand for:
- Contribute to building a new business
- Career progression opportunities
- Equal opportunity
- Huge personal development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free and discounted air travel
- Staff activities and events
- Medical insurance
- Numerous other benefits
HK Express is composed of a team of professional and highly energetic people from around the globe. We aspire to be the leading LCC in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific. Come and join us!
Principal Controller, MCC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782220
Employer Ref. 492468-768
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the MCC team in IOC and manage the day-to-day operations of the MCC;
- Ensure effective communication between MCC and other Operational departments within the company and with external service providers;
- Monitor and coordinate the maintenance management functions to the MRO in the area of maintenance control and support for the fleet;
- Ensure adequate manpower with good qualification and experience for MCC;
- Response and provide solution to aircraft defect findings in the area of activity for maintenance control from independent quality audits;
- Prepare and make recommendations for improving MCC operation and solving technical-related problems;
- Coordinate with LM to arrange manpower and equipment for ad-hoc duties, including AOG spare part inspection and receiving, riding engineer duty, outstation duty and heavy maintenance check on-site support;
- Prepare annual capital and operating budgets;
- Review and propose Exposition / EPM amendments to the Manager Quality Assurance for ensuring continuous improvement with the regulatory requirement compliance in the area of MCC responsibilities;
- Establish good co-operational relationship with LM, MROs, service provider and agents;
- Shift duties may be required.
- Degree holder in an aircraft engineering discipline and equivalent;
- Over 10 years' experience in aircraft maintenance which at least 2 years in senior supervisory level;
- Minimum 2 years' MCC experience in airlines operation;
- Possess valid Hong Kong CAD license or ICAO type 2 license Equivalent;
- Strong aviation engineering general knowledge for excellent decision making skills;
- Good business understanding in aircraft maintenance & engineering;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with internal and external parties;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin.
- Exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety;
- Work well under pressure with and ability to work in fast-paced environment.