Hong Kong Express Airways Limited
Want to make history?
This is your chance to create history and be a part of the team to build Hong Kong's own, true low-cost carrier. We are seeking team players who are looking for a unique challenge. HK Express is built on a culture of respect, opportunity, innovation and travel. We are looking for talented, high performance, energetic people who have flair, creativity and a love of life! A passion for travel will also go a long way! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we stand for:
- Contribute to building a new business
- Career progression opportunities
- Equal opportunity
- Huge personal development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free and discounted air travel
- Staff activities and events
- Medical insurance
- Numerous other benefits
HK Express is composed of a team of professional and highly energetic people from around the globe. We aspire to be the leading LCC in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific. Come and join us!
Principal Planning Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782223
Employer Ref. 492469-768
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical guidance in planning and executing assigned projects;
- Review and recommend improvements to existing planning systems and procedures;
- Lead and develop new systems/procedures for improvement;
- Assist Manager in project budget and schedule preparation activities;
- Participate in project analysis, design, implementations and commissioning phases;
- Prepare project requirements, technical specifications, design specifications and commissioning plans;
- Provide support in aircraft acceptance, EIS preparation and daily planning support activities;
- Analyze project requirements and provide technical and functional recommendations;
- Work with engineering team to oversee daily operations and support;
- Assist in implementing changes in modification, maintenance, repair and overhaul operations.
- Degree holder in Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 10 years working experience in aircraft maintenance and aviation engineering; which 3 years in planning section;
- At least 2 years in senior supervisory level;
- Experience of working with airworthiness authorities;
- Strong project management skills;
- Aircraft maintenance basic license holder preferable;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with people at different levels in between the company and outside parties;
- Effective decision making skills and willingness of taking responsibility;
- Flexible and willing to work on different projects.