jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220939
Employer Ref. 28529BR
Reporting at Associate Director level, you will be responsible for various designs in our multi-disciplinary building projects. Your primary focus will be on electrical aspects of building services for commercial, residential and institutional clients. This will include ancillary buildings for infrastructure developments, including airports.
Your Next Challenge
- Prepare concept scheme, detailed design, technical specifications/reports and standards for electrical services
- Responsible for effective and efficient project management of electrical services works, including overall project planning, control and monitoring of safety, quality and construction of the electrical works
- Manage building and/or infrastructure works, including electrical and building services
- Be involved in design, construction supervision and testing and commissioning for similar systems in large scaled building or infrastructure works
- Ensure the electrical services / building services of the design are correctly implemented
- Be responsible for project budgeting, project finance management and project performance
- Develop client relationship and attend business related functions; actively participate in acquiring new work, as both participant and bid leader
What You'll Need
- Degree holder in Electrical / Building Services Engineering or related discipline
- Chartered member of relevant institution with strong relevant post-chartered experience
- Registered Professional Engineer (RPE) with proven experience of successfully engaging with statutory authorities
- Proactive and quality oriented, with a client-centric outlook, together with a high sense of accountability
- Around 15 years or more of relevant experience
- Solid experience in management of electrical design, planning, construction works, site supervision on multidisciplinary projects; experience of both buildings and infrastructure works will be an advantage
- The capacity to work successfully under minimal supervision and an interest in leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Good commercial awareness
- A team player with good communication, analytical and negotiation skills. Able to work with a range of project stakeholders, contractors and clients
- Good command of spoken and written English and ideally Cantonese
We offer competitive remuneration package including top-up MPF plan and group medical insurance for dependents.
Interested parties, please click 'Apply now' to submit your application with full resume including your current and expected salary.
To explore more opportunities with us, please visit www.mottmac.com/careers.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
About Mott MacDonald
Mott MacDonald is a £1.1 billion consultancy with 15,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. We are proud that we have been working in Hong Kong for over 50 years and our team of 500 dedicated employees is providing leading-edge engineering, cost & project management and environmental solutions to clients locally and in the region.
It is our collaborative approach and local insight backed by global expertise that has enabled us to deliver some of Hong Kong's most iconic projects including Hong Kong International Airport, the Macau City of Dreams, West Kowloon Reclamation and the Lantau Expressway.