Talent Axis Management Consulting Group Limited
We are expert in Talent Management solutions. Headquartered in Hong Kong, Talent Axis is a specialized recruitment firm providing service to financial institutes, commercial & industrial sectors, as well as IT & T, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
Private Banking Sales Head
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919258
Our client, a reputable listed bank, is looking for an experienced candidate to join their team. Focusing on Sale, candidate is responsible for:
- Achieve the bank’s objective on private banking business target & plans.
- Engage in networking activities and other business introducers in both Hong Kong and China to enhance the customer referral effectiveness.
- Developing and executing strategic plans; and actively engage in business development activities.
- Proactively build and maintain business relationship with individuals who satisfy the bank’s standards of suitability and who meet the bank’s ‘Wealth Criteria’.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Products & Portfolio Specialist teams to ensure the continued viability of client objectives and to ensure coordination of a client’s overall strategies and needs.
- Manage and monitor client accounts on an ongoing basis in order to understand changing investment needs and objectives and to coordinate portfolio solutions.
- University graduates in Banking / Finance / other related discipline
- Possess qualifications under SFC for marketing investment products.
- Preferably possess qualifications under IIQAS for selling insurance products.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in serving high net worth individual customers in retail bank or private bank.
- Familiar with KYC and account documentation with knowledge of wealth management products.
- Familiar with private banking products and good knowledge in other retail banking products such as insurance and consumer lending.
- Good knowledge in risk assessment and credit analysis.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and problem solving skill
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
Interested candidates please forward your resume (in MS Word format) together with current and expected salary details by clicking the Apply Now button.