Swiss Privilege, the unique wealth management arm of the AXA Group in Hong Kong, provides prestige and professional financial services to high net worth customers. We are now looking for a successful person to play a vital role in servicing and building relationships with our growing high net worth customer base.
Swiss Privilege is a member of the acclaimed AXA Group, one of the world’s leading organisations in financial protection and wealth management. AXA Group has a history dating back to the early 19th century. AXA Group’s revenues were Euro 99.0 billion (around HK$833.58 billion)*, and had Euro 1,363 billion (around HK$11,476.46 billion)* in assets under management.
*As of 31 December 2015, calculated based on exchange rate of 1 Euro = HK$8.42
Private Client Relationship Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004989796
Employer Ref. JDPCRM1115
- The primary point of contact for assigned client base
- Support our communication and client retention strategies
- Maintain regular contacts and deliver quality services for our valued customers
- Promote long term client relationships and enhance our value proposition
- Build closer affinity for our brand in our extended client base
We look for:
- Customer centric, with effective communication and problem solving skills
- Tertiary / University education background
- At least 5 years customer service or relevant experience in the financial industry, professional insurance qualification ACII / ANZIIF / FLMI / CFP preferred
- Experience in customer relationship building and management
- Knowledge of the use of CRM systems in the workplace an advantage
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Cantonese, knowledge of Putonghua would be an advantage
- A good team player with an open mindset
- Competitive remuneration package, include basic salary and incentive scheme
- Attractive fringe benefits and long term service benefits
- Career opportunities and development
For enquiry, please call 2864 5618 or 2864 5637. Please send full resume and quoting “JDPCRM1115" by clicking "Apply Now" or fax to 2865 2306.
The information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. All applicants’ information will be destroyed after 12 months.