BDO. Because relationships matter.
BDO Limited is the Hong Kong member firm of BDO International Limited, a global accountancy network with over 1,400 offices in more than 150 countries and over 60,000 people providing advisory services throughout the world. As part of the BDO Network, we combine international expertise with the region's best-available business and advisory services. We conform to the highest international standards in a full range of professional services including assurance, tax, specialist advisory, risk advisory and business services.
Our vision is "To be the leader for exceptional client service". We understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. We empower our people and provide both local and international development opportunities, quality people management, international events to learn, share and network, attractive compensation and career prospects. Exceptional Client Service means Exceptional Service to our People too.
At BDO, we do not simply offer you a job. We offer you excellent opportunities for career development and full support for you to achieve your career and professional success through well-structured learning programme, mentor programme, secondment opportunities, well exposure to international engagements, and various kinds of technical supports. We nurture proactive and talented professionals who have a passion for client services and professional excellence.
We are now inviting high calibre candidates to apply for the following position :
Private Client Services Manager / Senior Associate (Ref: PCS)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781264
Employer Ref. PCS
The Business Development Executive will be an important member of the Private Client Services Team, responsible in developing businesses, managing client relationships and assist on service deliveries on a board range of Private Client Services.
- Attend business development events and meetings with clients/business partners to identify opportunities
- Act as the client’s main point of contact and try to build relationships with the clients proactively
- Assist in the drafting and production of marketing materials and/or technical articles as required
- Draft and issue service proposals as well as participate in service deliveries as required
- Be able to provide professional advices or present solutions to the client confidently
- Support and act towards the BDO Global Vision
- Be committed to act with the firm’s core values and competency expectations
- University graduate with major in business administration, accounting, finance, marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in a professional service firm or MNCs in similar roles
- Candidates with hands-on experience in professional services such as tax, audit, outsourcing and/or project management would have great advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent in spoken English and Mandarin
- Creative, proactive with good presentation/networking/prospecting skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently under minimum supervision
- A can-do attitude and out spoken personality will be a valuable aspect
- Be passionate for providing exceptional quality service and striving for exceeding clients’ expectations
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Senior Associate
We are an equal opportunity employer, and offer excellent prospects and career development for the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with full career history, current and expected salary by clicking the Apply Now button below or by mail to the Human Resources Department, BDO Limited, 25/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.