Connexe Search Limited
Connexe Search is a Financial Executive Search firm that specializes in placing finance professionals within the investment banking and finance industry both in Hong Kong and across the Asia-Pacific region. Our clients remain a consistent group with whom we have established exclusive preferred supplier status and include: Bulge Bracket International Investment Banks, Top Tier Local Financial Institutions, Non-Bank Financial Institutions, Hedge Funds / Private Equity & Alternative Investment Vehicles.
Our success is directly attributable to a highly focused approach and a professional team providing innovative and creative recruitment solutions. In a period of rapid change and industry transformation, we handle the biggest risk in managing change: finding the right talent at the right time.
Private Wealth Associate
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782919
Employer Ref. N559
A global multinational bank is seeking a confident and dynamic individual to join its growing private wealth management team in servicing the needs of high net worth clientele.
- Responsible for maintaining close daily relationships with ultra high net worth clients in order to have a full understanding of the clients financial needs, financial priorities, and financial goals.
- Be the first point of contact for clients' transactional needs and day-to-day inquiries
- Collaborate and maintain strong relationships with product specialists in order to deliver the best portfolio solution for clients.
- Proactively engage clients to discuss their current and future needs.
- Proactive client management to anticipate client needs and meet deadlines.
- Work closely with senior relationship managers to identify and proactively seek out business opportunities.
- Assist in on-boarding new clients from the Business Development Team and assist in closing deals.
- Proactively seek opportunities for cross-selling.
- Attend client interviews and meetings with the senior relationship managers
- Handle lending applications including financial analysis and credit applications.
- Follow up on overdue payments and top-up payments.
- University Degree in business, finance or related disciplines
- 3-5 years of experience in a client relationship management or client facing role preferred
- Experience and knowledge in lending products (including secured lending, mortgage)
- Excellent client servicing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team work
- Proficient with MS Office
- Good negotiation and client management / client relationship development skills
Please click below to apply quoting the job reference N559 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.