Process Analyst (6-month Contract) (Ref No: CD17001444926-1510)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921445
Employer Ref. CD19001444926-1510
- To drive, execute and monitor the compliance of Information Security Operations Standards across all centers in HK and PRC;
- To analyze and provide actionable data to internal parties to drive for process and quality improvement;
- To participate in the pre-sales and post sales activities in service programs;
- To drive and execute the design and implementation of operation process, guidelines and framework across HK and PRC contact centers;
- To conduct process analysis and quality improvement projects as assigned;
- To conduct training on Information Security Operations Standards;
- To undertake transaction assessment for service programs as assigned.
- Diploma or above with minimum 4 years of contact center operation management, consultancy, quality assurance or related experience;
- Extensive knowledge or attained certification in industry best practices on customer service, process management and quality assurance;
- Solid experience in development and implementation of customer service improvement projects;
- A team player who is able to assert influence through communications and negotiations;
- Excellent spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Occassional travelling may be required.
Post: Human Resources, HKT Limited, 22/F, West Exchange Tower, 322 Des Voeux Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Fax: 2962 5613
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at http://www.pccw.com/Careers/Job+Opportunities+%26+Application/Current+Opportunities?language=en_US
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Any personal data that you provide to PCCW in relation to the advertised position will be used by PCCW for the purpose of assessing your suitability to be employed by PCCW and for verifying any particulars provided by you and, if you are ultimately successful in your job application, your employment with PCCW. As necessary for these purposes, PCCW may transfer your personal data to PCCW's affiliates and third parties, including entities to which PCCW provides services which relate to the advertised position. You may decline to provide your personal data but then PCCW may not be able to process your job application.