We are a leading flat panel display IC company for high-tech products, providing display IC solutions on an international basis under our own global brand. With a "fabless" business model, the Group specializes in the design, development and sales of proprietary IC solutions that enable a wide range of display applications for cellular phones, computer monitors, flat panel TVs and other innovative products. We invite high calibre to join a core team of highly talented and well trained professionals with us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834391
Employer Ref. PRE/HK
- Work closely with foundries to optimize the layout rule, in order to increase the competitiveness of our products
- Follow up closely with foundries for any low yield issue of our products, and propose the yield improvement plan in timely manner
- Be responsible for test key design, measurement and coordination of the qualification discussion
- Validate the consistency of the process kit between spice against electrical design rule, and between layout rule against TLR.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Electronics Engineering / Physics or equivalent
- 2 years or above of experience in IC benchmarking to analyze competitor IC’s process device pitch, layout rule and circuit topology
- Be familiar with high voltage CMOS processes
- Frequently travel between different foundries