Process Officer, Policy Administration
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004779199
Employer Ref. 221-160608-LC_9
- Manage policy processing work, including reinstating policy records, setting up policy records for complex group medical policies and ensuring year end premium amounts for group policies are in line with group policy movements
- Validate complex policy schedules and manage HKSI Sales and Distribution / Underwriting / Insurance partners’ review
- Support the quality audit control process
- Report system defects to Policy Administration Processing Team Lead
- Manage upload of e-Insurance data
- Assist in assigned projects as required
- Holder of professional qualification in insurance or related disciplines
- Tertiary education with minimum 5-7 years’ experience in insurance industry with at least 3 years’ in General Insurance
- Experience in similar administrative and policy processing activities preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well versed with computer skills
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk