Panasonic Hong Kong Co., Limited
Panasonic Corporation is one of the largest electronic product manufacturers in the world with head office located in Osaka. It manufactures and markets a wide range of products under the Panasonic brand to enhance and enrich lifestyles of the society.
Panasonic Hong Kong Co., Limited - Panasonic Procurement (Hong Kong) Division aims at providing professional procurement and logistics services to our business partners through development of close relationship with suppliers from different countries.
To cope with our business expansion, we invite the energetic candidates to join us as :
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916209
- To handle PO processing and monitoring
- To maintain PO, invoice files and related purchasing records such as material, price, inventory and delivery records
- To keep close contact with vendors and suppliers for quotation and follow up outstanding PO
- To perform logistics operation in whole procedure from booking, sales invoices generation, logistics cost checking, data system input and make negotiation with warehouse & forwarder where necessary
- To assist other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Form 7 or above
- 2 years of relevant international trading experience especially in electrical parts and components
- Previous exposures in listed company or MNC is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Japanese speaking is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good communication skill, well organized and a fast learner
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Interested parties, please send your application with detailed resume indicating both existing & expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.