Panasonic Hong Kong Co., Limited
Panasonic Corporation is one of the largest electronic product manufacturers in the world with head office located in Osaka. It manufactures and markets a wide range of products under the Panasonic brand to enhance and enrich lifestyles of the society.
Panasonic Hong Kong Co., Limited - Panasonic Procurement (Hong Kong) Division aims at providing professional procurement and logistics services to our business partners through development of close relationship with suppliers from different countries.
To cope with our business expansion, we invite the energetic candidates to join us as :
Japanese Speaking Procurement Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920379
- To handle data management with preparation of several data reports including air freight report, delivery status report and supplier information report
- To support Headquarters to negotiate with suppliers on cost, lead time and trade terms
- To liaise with suppliers on delivery management including periodically delivery status checking and delivery problem solving to ensure smooth delivery operation
- To monitor the delivery performance of existing vendors based on data reports
- To propose the best logistics route or alternative route to save the costs
- To visit suppliers' factories to investigate the actual condition of production and negotiate delivery arrangement
- Degree holder or above
- 1 year of relevant sales or purchasing experience (Fresh graduates will also be considered)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good command of written / spoken English and Mandarin
- Fluent in Japanese (passed in Japanese Proficiency Test Level 2 or above)
- Able to work independently and willing to travel overseas (mainly in PRC)
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Interested parties, please send your application with detailed resume indicating both existing & expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.