Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 45 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
We are looking for bright, energetic and highly motivated individuals to join and grow with the company.
Procurement Manager (Retail Store Development), APAC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831654
Ralph Lauren Asia Pacific Limited is seeking to appoint a Procurement Manager at our Regional Headquarters in Hong Kong. This position will lead the creation and implementation of the Retail Store Development procurement and fulfillment strategy for specified categories in APAC. The individual will be delivering optimized value creation, maximizing ROI whilst upholding Best in Class service levels.
In brief, this position will:
- Partner with the Senior Director in developing, implementing, and communicating appropriate procurement strategies, internally & with the suppliers
- Lead the development and implementation of the procurement and fulfillment strategy for your category
- Lead and execute procurement projects with internal stakeholders (project management, RFP process, financial analysis, negotiation, supplier validation, contract award and KPI implementation etc)
- Be the Regional procurement specialist for your category, providing regular market and supplier insight to drive Best In Class procurement decisions
- Manage transition to new suppliers/contracts post RFQ process (including supplier on-boarding and on-going supplier management)
- Partner with Global Procurement to deliver:
o Supplier performance reviews
o Supplier Rationalization strategies
o Continuous Improvement / Value Creation projects
o Potential supplier/s validation
- Deliver internal and external communications for your projects
- In Conjunction with Global Procurement and Senior Director, establish supplier and category management KPI’s
- Prioritize projects based on ROI / benefits opportunities
To be successful in this role, the appointee will demonstrate the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Supply and Retail Store Development Market Knowledge
- Category Experience (>5 years in Store Development area preferred)
- Strategic Planning, Procurement Strategy Formulation and Implementation
- Industry, Supplier, Cost Data and Financial Analysis
- Supplier Negotiation, Contract and Supplier Management
- Excellent Strategic Thinking and Problem Solving Capabilities
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communications Skills in English and preferably one more Asian language
- Experienced with Cross Functional Collaboration & working within an International Business
- Team and Project Management
- Excellent presentations skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Procurement Organization Certification preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will only be used for purpose of recruitment and selection.