Thales Transport & Security (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831874
- Manage purchasing requests, record up to date in purchase database
- Convert purchase requisitions into orders, manage and report the status of order processing in records
- Record supplier acknowledgements of receipt after placing order to make sure order have been accepted
- Manage the status of orders and manage exceptions, ensure all deliverables according to the plan and schedule
- Inspect incoming materials and Manage Inventory movements when necessary
- Monitor KPI
- Diploma or above in procurement/supply chain management or related disciplines
- 3 years of relevant experience gained in a MNC environment
- Strong communication, negotiation and project-handling skills
- Good network in sourcing and production development
- Self-motivated, good team work skills with a strong market sense
- Able to work independently with a tight schedule- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with expected salary in WORD format to
Thales is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thales Transport & Security (Hong Kong) Limited
About Thales Transport & Security (Hong Kong) Limited
THALES is a world leader in Mission-critical information systems for the Aerospace, Defense and Security markets, with operations in 50 countries and 68,000 employees.
Building on proven capabilities in large and complex software systems, Thales steps up to the security challenges of its customers in an increasingly interconnected, technology-driven world.
Civil and military systems benefit from many of the same technologies and innovations. Developing these dual technologies has been a long tradition for Thales, with its global network of 22,000 high-level researchers.
With its Transportation Division, Thales provides mission-critical information systems to mainline rail, urban transport and road operators, for more than 100 transport customers worldwide, employing over 6,000 people.
Thales Revenue Collection Business Line designs and supplies a wide range of ticketing solutions ranging from equipping a line to rolling out multimodal and multi-operator integrated systems based on contactless technologies and suitable for both metro and bus networks.