Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 12 billion and 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future.
It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
To cope with our growth, we are looking for high-calibre candidate to take up the following challenging role:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833743
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide advice and guidance to clients on procurement policy, and coach clients on relevant processes.
- Liaise with outsourced vendor to ensure orders are being actioned and closed in a timely manne
- Prepare instructions and documentations for procurement process.
- Ensure the services provided are in accordance with MS policy, procedure, and industry standards.
- Offer support and input to global team members to develop and implement new tools, operational or other improvement, as appropriate.
- Create purchase requisitions (PR)for all requests (product, services or maintenance) that are submitted to the team via ServiceNow ticket.
- Re-direct regional requests to the appropriate teams and assist on purchase requisitions creation when necessary.
- When required, work with Admins/Office Managers to obtain all the necessary information to process PR.
- Maintain accurate pricing and coordinate with suppliers for catalogue update.
- Ensure best value for MS by benchmarking between different suppliers and negotiating the best deal from for low value non-contract items.
- Work with Service Mangers to get approval for firm exception purchase, including but not limited to Removable storage.
- Follow up on PR and ensure purchase orders (PO) are created after full approval.
- Ensure that purchase orders are routed to the key vendors via either email, fax, or Ariba transmission.
- Update Admins/Office Mangers with purchase orders ETAs and tracking information.
- Make changes to orders when needed by revising in Ariba; for example, price changes, incorrect quantity ordered, or item no longer available.
- Confirm receipt of orders to remote locations where Atos receiving has no presence. This is done to control assets and for auditing purposes. If orders remain open in Ariba, the Finance department contacts AOD Procurement to close for payment of invoices. MS Finance has Net 30 or Net 45 terms for payment deadline.
- Liaison with deskside team and suppliers to return any defective or damage equipment.
- Contact the vendor for all return requests and work with AOD Receiving to coordinate the return.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and manage workload
- Able to work within a matrix-managed global environment
- Previous experience within a global team is a benefit
- Excellent customer focus skills
- Experience with Ariba Buyer suite of products is a benefit
- Experienced with MS Office suite of productivity apps (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal English)
- Able to identify operational issues, propose solutions, and/or escalate to management in a timely manner
- Able to manage variable workload volumes effectively
We offer 5-day work, bank holidays, medical and dental insurance, 14 days’ annual leave, excellent career prospects & attractive remuneration to the right candidate.
Interested applicants please apply by sending full resume with availability, present and expected salary, contact telephone number.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)