This position will assist Procurement Supervisor to handle non food item procurement activities in the organization.
- Assist to negotiate with mainly on non-food suppliers for the best price & deal
- Conduct a comparative price analysis
- Assist to review & evaluates the performance of the suppliers, manage suppliers to ensure excellent performance and in line with contractual obligation and service agreement.
- Supervise the purchase order processing activity
- Ensure timely delivery and quality of all non-food items at the lowest possible cost.
- Assist to plan & execute the whole non-food procurement process for new restaurants’ opening.
- Deal with any non-food quality, short supply and wrong goods receiving issues
- Ensure the required order is within budget
- Assist to manage non-food item flow & inventory level
- Arrange weekly warehouse requisition and goods returns for restaurants
- Handle both food and non-food goods receive in warehouse and coordinate with Logistic team to ensure the warehouse transfers run smoothly
- Liaise with freight forwarders and shipping companies for any air/sea shipment and transportation arrangements.
- Handle any necessary customs clearance and import license and declaration formality.
- Manage and maintain mainly the non-food master data and cost in the F&B system in an accurate and systematic way.
- Keep proper record of the goods in warehouse
- Develop and maintain close work relationship with restaurant general managers.
- Higher diploma or above in Supply chain/ procurement or related disciplines.
- At lease 2 years’ relevant work experience in FMCG / Hotel industries
- Experience in processing high-volume & urgent purchase orders are highly preferred
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, able to meet tight deadline
- Ability to work under pressure with ad-hoc tasks and fast reaction time
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly in excel and macro
We offer competitive remuneration package to right candidate. Interested parties please click "Apply now". Please attach your resume with current and expected salary or or fax it to 3427-9917.
For more details, please visit our company website www.gcrc.com.hk or contact Human Resources Department at 3585-8506.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.