Vaford Group is one of the region's leading contracting and building materials companies, specializing in prestigious and large-scale building and fitting out projects in Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore. Please visit our website at www.vafordgroup.com . We are now looking for the following dedicated individual to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998311
Vaford Contracting Company Limited
Vaford Group is one of the region’s leading contracting and building materials companies, specializing in prestigious and large-scale building and fitting out projects in Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore . Please visit our website at www.vafordgroup.com. We are now looking for the following dedicated individual to join our team.
Coordinate activities with project teams in buying materials, equipment, machinery and supplies in fitting out industry;
- Negotiate best terms and prices for materials required for each project;
- Source key building materials & products suppliers;
- Monitor projects’ budget and payment control;
- Set up strategic procurement policies for the company and its subsidiaries;
- Set up procedure and guideline for monitoring and evaluating, suppliers products specifications, and consultants performance in job bases and annually;
- Co-ordinate with contract team to meet the company’s requirements in the areas of contract awards, procurement procedure controls, vendors service standards;
- Degree in Building Studies or equivalent background
- 5 years of experience in sourcing building or construction materials, especially in fitting out industry, at least 5 years of experience for managerial post.
- Good skills in managing the vendors performance & product sourcing
- Has good practices in internal control procedures, cost controlling, price negotiation and budget controlling
- Possess supervisory and interpersonal skills and excellent negotiation power
- Has experience in working with technical specifications
- Fluent in English & Chinese
Interested parties are invited to send their full resume including contact information, date availability, present & expected salary to our Human Resources Department by clicking APPLY NOW.
All data collected will be treated as confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.