Lanco Integrated (Asia) Limited
LANCO Integrated (Asia) Limited is the youngest addition to a 40-year old leading manufacturer, Lanco Integrated of components for production automation and a builder of flexible turnkey assembly and in-line testing systems. With a network of companies in the USA, Germany, Hong Kong and Switzerland, LANCO has extensive experience in the designing and building of special-purpose equipment as well as in the integration of industrial robots and other commercially available automation products.
Our Asia offices headquartered in Hong Kong is growing as our multi-national customers growing their production footprints in China and other Asian countries. Our staff members are involved in projects that are global in nature. We are now recruiting high caliber individual to fill the following position.
Procurement Officer / Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992300
- Develop and implement strategic sourcing plans in balancing cost, quality and delivery metrics
- Be Responsible for purchasing activities (purchase order process, RFQ, sourcing, supplier quality issues and delivery)
- Perform benchmarking, cost analysis, and price negotiation
- Prepare Monthly Purchase & Inventory Report and price analysis
- Manage vendors performance, quality, costing and ongoing matters
- Investigate and evaluate potential suppliers; assessment of the capabilities and capacity
- Associate Degree or above in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics Engineering
- 3 years of relevant experience in sourcing and procurement of electronic, pneumatics, electro-mechanical and mechanical components
- Experience in handling/operating ERP Systems
- Excellent Negotiation and communication skills
- Proficient in computer literacy
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. We operate 5-day workweek. Interested parties please send your resume with cover letter stating current or last and expected salary quoting the position and reference number.