Alpine Interiors Limited
Alpine is a creative collaborative and forward- looking construction practice with vision of future.
For more company info, please visit our website at www.alpineltd.hk.
Procurement Officer / Purchasing Officer / Clerk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837459
- Responsible for sourcing, maintain suppliers and materials library
- Liaise and negotiate with subcontractors / suppliers
- Assist in cost and budget estimation for fitting out / furniture supply projects
- Preparation of sample board for material submission
- Participate in ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Form 5 or Diploma or above
- At least 3 years solid experiences in Interior Design / Construction industry
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Responsible, detail-minded and capable to work independently
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of cost analysis is an advantage, but not a must
- Work under pressure and willing to meet the tight schedule
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Procurement Assistant / Purchasing Assistant / Clerk
- Fresh graduate who has interested are also welcome
We offer attractive remuneration package (double pay, discretionary bonus, birthday leave, group medical, 12 days or above annual leaves, etc.) to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send your full resume with contacts, current & expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
* All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.