The Greater China Restaurant Company Limited
GCRC is a leading hospitality group based in Hong Kong operating since 2001. The mission is to build iconic restaurant and hospitality brands that offer exceptional value to our guests through our healthy obsession with creating memorable dining experiences, award winning food and beverage offerings and surprising value propositions. We do this by ensuring infectious pride, ownership and enthusiasm from all of our team members.
Procurement Supervisor (Non Food Items)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834817
This position will be responsible for all procurement activities for the organization and provide advice, assistance and follow up on procurement, procedure and contract. This role will directly report to Finance Director.
Provide procurement support to the Company
- Negotiate with mainly on non-food suppliers for the best price & deal
- Conduct a comparative price analysis
- Establish and negotiate contract terms & conditions with suppliers according to Company’s rules & regulations
- Streamline the procurement process to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Review & evaluates the performance of the suppliers, manage suppliers to ensure excellent performance and in line with contractual obligation and service agreement.
- Administer contract performance includes delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
Supervise the purchase order processing activity
- To develop, manage and coordinate all non-food purchase orders & sourcing requisitions
- Ensure timely delivery and quality of all non-food items at the lowest possible cost.
- Plan & execute the whole non-food procurement process for new restaurants’ opening.
- Deal with any non-food quality, short supply and wrong goods receiving issues
- Ensure the required order is within budget
Inventory and warehouse management
- Manage non-food item flow & inventory level
- Arrange weekly warehouse requisition and goods returns for restaurants
- Handle both food and non-food goods receive in warehouse and coordinate with Logistic team to ensure the warehouse transfers run smoothly
- Liaise with freight forwarders and shipping companies for any air/sea shipment and transportation arrangements.
- Handle any necessary customs clearance and import license and declaration formality.
Data Management & Reports
- Manage and maintain mainly the non-food master data and cost in the F&B system in an accurate and systematic way.
- To provide accurate forecast of purchase and high key variance analysis between actual and budget spending
- Keep proper record of the goods in warehouse
Relationship with operation team and customers
- Provide excellent customers service and ensure professional manner is always maintained.
- Develop and maintain close work relationship with restaurant general managers.
- Higher diploma or above in Supply chain/ procurement or related disciplines.
- At lease 3 years’ relevant work experience in FMCG / Hotel industries
- Experience in processing high-volume & urgent purchase orders are highly preferred
Language & skills required
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Chinese
- Familiar with Fourth and Starchef system is preferable but not necessary
- Meticulous & analytical with strong planning and organizing skills
- Self-motivated, able to meet tight deadline
- Ability to work under pressure with ad-hoc tasks and fast reaction time
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly in excel and macro
- Operational knowledge on iMac is preferred but not necessary