As a member of i-CABLE Communications Limited, we are dedicated to be a leading broadcasting and telecommunications services provider in Hong Kong, commanding one of the largest and most influential TV viewer and communications service user bases in town. It owns and operates one of the near universal wireline telecommunications networks in Hong Kong, over which it provides Television, Broadband and Telephony services to well over one million households and businesses. To contribute to our business growth, we invite applications for:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915896
Employer Ref. TV1737/11/DB
Programme Development & Production Dept
- To be responsible for planning and mastering pre-production & post-production for programme, providing creative ideas, meeting production schedule and programme editing
- University graduate with minimum 3 years relevant working experience in TV production
- Proficient in non-linear editing. Familiar with Final Cut Pro, Maya 3D Max and Photoshop
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative, able to work independently and under pressure
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Junior Producer)
We offer competitive remuneration packages and advancement opportunities. Interested parties, please write with full resume to Director, Human Resources, Human Resources Department, i-CABLE Communications Limited, 8/F Cable TV Tower, 9 Hoi Shing Road Tsuen Wan, N.T. or fax to 2112 7841 or via Apply Now (Please quote reference number and position applied for). For other information, please visit our website http://www.i-cable.com.
Your application may be forwarded to any company within Wharf Group and successful applicant may be seconded to work at any office as assigned. The information received will be used for consideration of employment only and all personal data supplied will be destroyed within 3 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer.