FOX Networks Group (FNG) is 21st Century FOX’s international multi-media business. We develop, produce and distribute 300 wholly- and majority-owned entertainment, sports, factual and movie channels in 45 languages across Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. FNG’s core channel brands include FOX, FOX Sports, FOX Life, FOX and National Geographic Channel. FNG’s movie channels include FOX Movies, FOX Movies Premium and SCM (formerly Star Chinese Movies). Our non-linear brands include FOX Play, FOX Play and Nat Geo Play. These networks and their related mobile, non-linear and high- definition extensions, reach over 1.825 billion cumulative households worldwide. In addition, FNG owns and operates two production studios and produces thousands of local programming hours for its wholly owned channels and third parties.
Producer - Advertising Sales & Partnerships
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837081
Employer Ref. EMCD-CC-J-0824-5/FOX0002Y6
- Producer - Advertising Sales & Partnerships
- Based in Hong Kong
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creatively interpret and respond to client briefs – concept development, scriptwriting, and proposal creation.
- To pre-produce, produce, and post-produce top quality short-form television projects (with the occasional online and on-ground element)
- Be able to direct on shoots, both local and overseas, working with production/camera crew and fixers.
- Edit short-form content for on-air and online
- Collaborate with graphic designers on visual output
- Expected to travel frequently (must not have passport restrictions)
- Have an understanding of sales and how to win new business through creative solutions
- Have a working knowledge of the TV/Broadcast industry (knowledge of Asian broadcast environment a bonus)
- Know how to create short-form content, ranging from 30 seconds -10 minutes
- Editing Skiils - Competent working knowledge of Final Cut Pro/Premier Pro
- Skilled at on-location shooting (both directing and producing)
- Must be able to multi-task and co-ordinate various jobs at all stages of a production (concept stage to final online post production)
- Ability to work with tight budgets and even tighter timelines
- Conceptually strong
- Good writing skills (English a must, other Asian languages a bonus)
- Effective and articulate communicator
- A confident and motivated self-starter
- Comfortable working independently as well as collaboratively in a team
- Has a passion for the television industry
- Ready to work hard and have fun at the same time
Please submit a link to a showreel of your work. Do not apply without a showreel.