The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority welcomes exceptional talent with a passion to realise the vision and mission of making the West Kowloon Cultural District a prime local and international destination for arts, culture and entertainment.
We are currently recruiting the following position to join the Authority.
Producer, Performing Arts (Xiqu) (Ref: 16081R1)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782155
Employer Ref. 16081R1
You are responsible for:
- producing a diverse programme of Xiqu works for cultural exchange, creation, and public programming or projects;
- managing the coordination with the artists and arts groups of Xiqu;
- working collaboratively with performing arts teams and other departments for event and production logistics;
- supervising the contractual and liaison work with service providers, drafting of project proposal, consolidating meeting documents and presentation materials;
- preparing and monitoring schedule and budget, compiling evaluation reports and funding acquittals; and
- participating in the development of artistic strategies for the opening of Xiqu Centre
- possess a recognised university degree in performing arts, arts or cultural studies, arts management, arts education or equivalent;
- have at least 8 years of experience in arts and cultural field, of which 3 years should be in a managerial level;
- possess knowledge and experience in producing performing arts prorgammes, especially preferred in Xiqu programme;
- have a wide range of knowledge in Xiqu and be knowledgeable in the performing arts scene of Hong Kong;
- be competent in performing arts programme design and production;
- have good interpersonal and communication skills; and
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please submit your application along with your CV on or before 14 October 2016 via online application or by mail quoting the reference number, name of the position, expected salary and your availability to:
Ms Agnes Chan
West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
29/F, Tower 6, The Gateway
9 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from 14 October 2016 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
http://www.westkowloon.hk or contact
Ms Agnes Chan at 2200-0013