The Walt Disney Co (Hong Kong) Ltd
The Walt Disney Company (Hong Kong) Limited is looking for high caliber personnel to fill the following position for the Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Digital Team based in Hong Kong:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916394
Disney Park and Resorts Digital (DPRD), a division of the Walt Disney Company, creates world-class immersive online & mobile experiences for premier vacation brands including Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland, Shanghai Disney Resort, Disney Cruise Line and Disney Vacation Club. DPRD has offices in Los Angeles, Anaheim, Seattle, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Orlando where we design and develop results-driven websites and mobile applications.
As Product Analyst, you will be responsible for understanding and executing the strategic direction of digital products across the region. You will be translating that direction into various document types, including requirement documents, mind maps, user stories and product specs, managing their priorities and also conducting analysis to ensure appropriate delivery of those requirements across the development lifecycle Business Acumen.
- Responsible for understanding, and executing, the digital strategic direction of a product line and/or a destination/brand as outlined by the Product Manager
- Translate the digital strategic direction outlined by the Product Manager into a set of feature requirements and user stories to support local business teams in defining product requirements and roadmap for websites and applications
- Prioritize the feature requirements and user stories; manage the requirements throughout the development lifecycle
- Work with project team to monitor the feature development and defect backlog on a daily basis to ensure that priorities adhere to the strategic direction outlined by the Product Manager
- Lead user research, metrics gathering, competitive and performance analyses of digital products
- Ensure the execution of creative assets developed in support of a feature, such as the visual design, content strategy and copywriting, to ensure adherence to strategic vision
- Attend daily scrums with development studios to help drive priority decisions and remove roadblocks
- Provide frequent communication to the Product Manager on development progress, escalating any issues that could impact the budget, timeline, or strategic vision
Minimum 3 years of experience working in the online industry
- Experience with technical, user and business issues in a fast moving online organization
- Strong knowledge of the online travel industry and technology
- Good verbal and written communication and project leadership skills, including an ability to communicate effectively across cross-functional teams
- Ability to effectively support multi-track teams, while working collaboratively to deliver with quality on time
- Ability to think strategically and drive ideas into action, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal initiative
- Ability to identify, understand, and drive resolution of complex critical issues
- Knowledge in Asia digital landscape and consumer behavior
- Working knowledge of sales, marketing, legal, ROI analysis etc.
- Fluent in oral and written English and Chinese
- Strong team player, experience in MNCs will be a definite plus
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
Disney is prepared to offer a competitive remuneration package, with the opportunity to work in a challenging and stimulating environment.
Please click HERE to apply for the position.
(All applications will be treated strictly confidential and used solely for the purpose of recruitment)