Job Gallery Consultancy Limited
Our client, a leading Chinese bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a talent to join them.
Product and Trust Services Head - Custody Services Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004909424
Employer Ref. PROTRUST112016
- Oversee the implementation of Trustee services and custody-related products for achieving a smooth product launch
- Liaise with external and internal legal counsels to define and oversee the scope of trustee services
- Co-ordinate among the appropriate departments to agree on the processing flow for the clients
- Develop the operations and control procedures of the team to comply with the Bank policy and the requirement of the funds' constitutional documents
- Use best practices and knowledge of the industry to guide the team to resolve complex issues
- Work with the Sales team to provide solutions to clients on trusts' and funds' related business
- Liaise and agree the servicing model with the transfer agencies and sub-custodians to support the clients' products
- Develop and oversee the procedures to maintain an accurate registrar of shareholders for the clients
- Provide client services for daily inquiry and servicing issues
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Banking or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' experience with at least 5 years at supervisory level in the implementation of SFC authorized unit trusts and mutual funds, private trusts and funds etc. within sizeable financial institutions
- Solid experience in developing operations and control procedures
- Familiar with trustee services implementation, KYC and AML procedures and transfer agent services
- Thorough understanding of fund structures and the relevant regulations
- Experience in handling ETF products would be an advantage
- Good communication and management skills
- Good interpersonal skill in handling both external and internal parties such as clients, legal counsels, auditors, regulators, other servicing teams and departments etc.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese and fluent in Putonghua.