Product Innovator Limited
PRODUCT INNOVATOR – the owner of “Gifthing”, a fast growing HK brand specializing in quality baby keepsake products, we provide a diverse range of memorable gifts such as baby shower books, growth albums, personalized memory books to help parents capture the many special moments of babyhood. Our services include product design & development, distribution & sales of OBM items and patent illustration. Target markets of Gifthing span the N. America, Middle Est and AP region.
For more about us, please visit www.gifthing.com
Product Design Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781284
We are now looking for vibrant and energetic people to take the development of Gifthing to the next level. You shall explore and work cross-functionally with our dynamic and professional Business Teams to drive business results.
- Manage the Design team from generation of new product ideas to final prototype and testing;
- Work with Marketing and Sales Team to develop product ideas meeting target market needs;
- Conduct market feasibility studies to validate product marketability and produce competitive analysis material comparing products with key players in the industry;
- Responsible for presenting product ideas to management for decision making;
- Responsible for preparing and managing departmental budget;
- Develop and monitor the maintenance of the reference library;
- Perform other ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree or High Diploma in Graphic Design, Product Design, Fashion Design or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5-7 years' solid experience in designing products with 3 years in managerial post;
- Experience in designing varieties of products like baby gifts, paper products, toys, gifts & premium; household products and packaging are highly preferable;
- Experience in Photography is an advantage;
- Strong sense of market trend, new materials and accessories;
- Experience in brand development and management;
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and CAD;
- Strong leadership skill, project management skill and result-oriented;
- Meticulous, creative-minded and quality conscious;
- Good command of English and Chinese, and Mandarin is a plus.
Please send your CV, portfolio (less than 5 MB), existing salary and expected salary in word file to email@example.com.
All personal information collected will be kept for employment related purposes only.