Product Developer – Urban Exploration Line (TNF Asia Pacific)
VF Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999321
Employer Ref. JDB/Product Developer - UE
- Support designer for design to cost and pro-costing at the season beginning and also work with sourcing for V-stitch program to meet the expectation from each party.
- Creates the specifications for the products, publishes, and maintains all record, style files, and samples associated with the product and related programs
- Conscious on the up to date fashion trend in the market and make an effort to integrate the trend factor, in terms of fit, construction and trims application into the commercialization process
- Plans and tracks the development schedule of all products to ensure a timely completion following the pre-determined product development calendar
- Ensures both the technical superiority and the product quality/integrity of all product falling under responsibilities
- Develops products that meet or exceed pre-determined gross margin targets
- Partners with Sourcing/Product Acquisition to ensure the superior quality and timely delivery of sales samples each season
- Partners with Material Sourcing to select new fabrications and production processes that go hand in hand with developing innovative and technically superior products each season
- Interacts with Product Director, Product Manager, Design, Marketing, Sales, and Quality Assurance to distribute product technical details and assure the accuracy, legality and integrity of all product performance claims
- Minimum 5 years relevant experiences
- BA or BS degree in Business, Engineering, Manufacturing, Fashion Design, Textile or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Technical Knowledge of the product category assigned
- Successful project management skill and knowledge of the product cycle and product development timeline
- Knowledge and experience working in Causal Fashion Brand would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in using PDM system in specification and styling development
- Knowledge and experience in using Adobe Illustrator and able to do sketches
- Patterning knowledge (Preference)
- Excellent command of both English & Chinese (Japanese & Mandarin is preferred)
We offer 5–day work week, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Candidates who are not contacted within 1 month from sending the resume should consider your applications filed for future opportunities.
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
About VF Hong Kong Limited
We are the subsidiary of VF Corporation - a leader in branded lifestyle apparel including jeanswear, outdoor products, image apparel, sportswear and contemporary apparel brands. For over 100 years, we've grown by offering consumers high quality, high value branded apparel. Our leading brands span virtually every channel of distribution. Our principal brands include Wrangler, Lee, Riders, The North Face, Vans, Reef, Eagle Creek, Eastpak, JanSport, Napapijri, Nautica, Kipling, John Varvatos, 7 For All Mankind, lucy, Majestic, Lee Sport and Red Kap.
Our vision: VF will grow by building leading lifestyle brands that excite consumers around the world.
We invite high calibre to apply for the following position: