Neil Pryde Limited, one of the world's leading producers of action sports products, invites applicants for the following post:
Product development Coordinator/Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993514
Employer Ref. PD
The Product development Coordinator/Engineer is to assist the Product Manager with the day-to-day tasks required in the development, improvement and delivery of all products
- Create product rang plan, master timeline
- Coordinate with designer, factory, vendor to deliver the timeline plan
- Responsible for creation of competitive analysis, development briefs, documentation of testing and QC requirements
- Maintain the record for product development, production, testing and delivery.
- Assist in prototype production, testing and documentation.
Develop and maintain product spec sheets
- In charge of the product warranty system and provide monthly reports
- Assist in product testing: Lab and Field
- Degree holder in engineering discipline or equivalent
- 3 years related experience preferred
- Good English communication is a must
- Familiar with CAD software
- Interest in water sports will be an advantage
For more information on the Pryde Group and its operations, please refer to www.pryde-group.com.
Please send all applications in word format with salary expected to the Pryde Group Human Resources Department