KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
Product Development Manager (Bags & Fashion Accessories)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832837
Employer Ref. BBBH5713
Our client is a leading apparel and home retailer from Europe, offering high quality products at competitive price. There is a newly created role -- Product Development Manager to cope with the business expansion in fashion accessories department in Hong Kong office.
The corporate culture:
The brand is a very successful business and offers work stability. The employees tend to stick around for long and enjoy a dynamic and challenging work environment. The company also emphasis on personal and professional development of its staffs and creating a good platform for career mobility.
A day in the life:
Report to GM of Sourcing and lead a team of 3, you will manage the bags and fashion Accessories categories from material research, vendor sourcing, product design, product development to daily operations. These include designing and developing products regularly and closely with the designers and buyers from HQ; organizing material research trips throughout China and Hong Kong, and performing extensive vendor sourcing in Hong kong and China. In addition, you will review the monthly sales and margin performance to identify product needs, market opportunities and risks.
The successful candidate:
- Strong product development or design background in fashion accessories (caps, belts, scarves, gloves, and phone case) for the European market.
- Excellent project management, strategic thinker to offer the brand a competitive edge, drive Sales achieve targets.
- Excellent communication skills to work with all internal, external and Global colleagues , Suppliers and Customers
- Understand costing and negotiating skills and makeup on all product categories
- Must have strong leadership skills, an exceptional team player with impressive interpersonal skill,
- Resourceful, energetic, real self-starter, analytical and competent
- Bachelor degree on Fashion Design or relevant major.
- Fluency in English, Expatriate candidate welcomed
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.