jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836725
Employer Ref. 508030/001
This role works with Insurnace products under the Wealth Management team of the bank. The role sits in the Hong Kong Island head office. Candidate must have strong knowledge on Insurance product and guideline. Contract until 31 Dec 2017, with opportunity to convert to permanent staff.
- Oversee the product development process of life insurance business and recommending corresponding product strategies / business promotion to expand the Bank's market share of insurance business.
- Formulate insurance product strategies and business plans with detailed product intelligence and market research for meeting business targets.
- Build strong relationship and understanding of our global insurance businesses and identify business opportunities.
- Formulate insurance product, segmentation strategies and value proposition to align with business focus
- Contribute to the development, implementation and oversight of policy and governance frameworks, procedures, practices and standards to ensure quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance.
- University degree in Actuarial Science, Economics, Finance or a related discipline, with professional qualifications such as FLMI/LOMA an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in the development of wealth management products, with exposure to banking industry an advantage
- Strong business acumen and marketing sense, with good communication, analytical and project management skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with sound knowledge of application software
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
About the company:
Hiring company is a major bank in Hong Kong with excellent culture and training, offer candidates a good platform for career development.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
A large reputable Bank is looking for a Client Services Associate to join their Private Wealth Team. They have a large footprint with extensive network to utilize. This is a Direct hire with opportunity to convert to perm.