Product Development Manager
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920405
Employer Ref. 5300
Our client is one of the leading sourcing offices in fashion garment industry with over thirty years development. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a high caliber to join their team.
We are now seeking for a Product Development Manager
- Responsible for product development and presentation, costing, communicate with vendors and customers
- Able to work for all design jobs, including sourcing and sketch presentation
- Foresee and prepare seasonal trend/fabric or yarn according to the market
- Cooperating with the team to conduct seasonal theme presentation and assist online or marketing-related activities
- Fabric and trims sourcing, hands on in fabrication, materials and colour specifications
- Diploma or Degree holder in Textile, Fashion Design or Marketing
- As least 5 years working experience in design, material sourcing and development in garment field
- Capable to deal with overseas buyers / factories / suppliers independently
- Good knowledge of woven / knit garment trading / manufacturing preferably in US / Europe markets
- Strong communication, managerial & presentation skills, co-ordination and overall controlling of development and sampling progress
- Strong planning and organization skills with an analytical and innovation mind
- Good command of written and spoken English & Mandarin
- Frequent travel to Overseas / China is required
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.