Willas-Array Electronics (Holdings) Limited
Willas-Array is a well renowned electronic components distributor established in 1981 and listed on the Main Board of The Singapore Exchange and Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2001 and 2013 respectively. As a veteran leading distributor, we adopt a three-pronged approach in strategically locating our markets in Hong Kong, mainland China, as well as Asia.
To become a truly global company involved in the sourcing and distribution of electronic components, with distinctive scale and service advantage, by leveraging our strengths and capabilities in China.
Welcome to visit our Company web-site: www.willas-array.com
To support our growing business, we need highly energetic and well-qualified intellectuals who are committed to grow with Willas-Array.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831604
Employer Ref. 2016082205-MKD
Major Requirements & Responsibilities:
for all Business Units
- Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent is preferred
- from 2 to 5 years' sales or marketing experience in electronic industry
- Good interpersonal, communication & presentation skill
- Good spoken and written English & Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel skills
- Strong team player, self-motivated & able to work independently
- Provide information to sales team including pricing, delivery and cross reference
- Develop, grow and leverage the influential supplier relationships in order to negotiate competitive pricing to increase sales and gross profit
- To manage assigned products including pricing strategy and stock management
- Frequent traveling to PRC is required
for Business Unit 1
- Technical and marketing knowledge in CMOS / Camera module is preferable
for Business Unit 2
- Familiar with connector product is preferable
for Business Unit 3
- Experience on Car Infotainment, Automotive Electronic products is an advantage, or
- Experience on IGBT, IPM, Rectifier and TRIAC products is an advantage
Interested parties, please apply together with a detailed CV, stating existing and expected salary, and email to the Human Resources Department via APPLY NOW button below.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and be used by our group of companies in relation to recruitment purpose only. Applicants who do not receive our response within 2 months can be considered as unsuccessful for the above openings. Their application, however, may still be kept for 2 months more for other openings, if arising, before proper disposal.