Product Manager (Marketing)
L'Oreal Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831280
Employer Ref. 26617
- Manage product portfolio to contribute to brand development
- Implement new product launches, Contribute to local adaptation of advertising creative material; analyse media recommendations
- Implement promotions and ensure implementation of trade marketing plan
- Listen to and develop a deep understanding of consumers ; develop insights, give feedback and recommendations on DMI paniers
- Analyse data on product segment/category to make recommendations to management
- Manage PPP budget for group of products and highlight issues
- Interact effectively with other departments (sales, logistics, training departments…) to support marketing objectives
- Develop and manage 1 staff. Ensure development and continuity of her subordinate’s expertise and know-how
- University graduates with at least 5 years experience, preferably in fashion or cosmetics
- Possess experience in leading people. Good analytical skill and product management experience.
- Good organizational, communication skills and willing to learn.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Group Product Manager
About L'Oreal Hong Kong Limited
A THRILLING EXPERIENCE, A CULTURE OF EXCELLENCE
At L’Oréal we empower people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark.
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 28 international brands include Kiehl’s, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Clarisonic, Maybelline New York, Essie, Kérastase, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Viktor&Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Urban Decay, Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Garnier, The Body Shop, L’Oréal Paris, and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
L’Oréal Hong Kong, subsidiary of L’Oréal Group, has been present in Hong Kong for 30 years. As the world leader in cosmetics and beauty products, we offer a wide portfolio of impressive, famous, quality brands and products to consumers in Hong Kong and Macau.
For more information, please visit us at http://www.loreal.com/
L’Oréal Hong Kong Limited