Top Form International Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831938
- Report to the Head of Product Development
- Lead and manage the product development team to implement product development strategies
- Identify new ideas of product styles and trend in lingerie industry
- Deliver product idea and provide technical support to production
- Work closely with designers and Sales & merchandising teams to create seasonal collection from concept to final sign off stage
- Communicate with external & internal stakeholders on the process of sourcing of products, material development, sample making and final order
- 10+ years as merchant, buyer, product developer in industry related to bra, underwear and/or swimwear
- Deep knowledge of sourcing, design product development process
- Experienced in building and managing product lines
- Familiar with merchandising, OTB and buying process
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
- Ability to spot and interpret trends for the brand’s communications and commercial success
- Willing to travel as required
- Management experience in the PRC is a definite plus
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work week, 13-months’ salary, annual leave, medical and personal accident insurances as well as excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary to the Group HR & Administration Department.
For more details about our Group, please visit our website at http://www.topformbras.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome. Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purpose only. It may also be disclosed to our subsidiaries or associates to process the information for appointment. Applicants who are not contacted within four weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. The applications will be retained for a maximum period of 12 months after the selection process is finalized and we may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement can be provided upon request by contacting Group HR & Administration Department at the above email address.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Top Form International Limited
About Top Form International Limited
Established in Hong Kong in 1963, Top Form International Limited (HKSE stock code: 0333.hk) is one of the leading international ladies intimate apparel companies with value-added services in products design, development and manufacturing. The company offers a wide variety of high quality ladies intimate apparel and accessories; and property investment businesses. It has over 8,000 headcounts set in Hong Kong headquarters office and factories in PRC, Thailand and Cambodia.
Top Form upholds its corporate mission to the world class manufacturer and provides the best value to our client. To embrace with upcoming business potentials, we would like to invite high calibers to join and grow with us.