L'OREAL Travel Retail Asia Pacific
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832484
Key Job Accountabilities
- Contribute to the growth of the respective brand in Travel Retail Asia Pacific, by driving new product launches and pushing growth on pillar products through promotional and advertising excellence.
- Implement new product launches on time in full and strive to maintain growth on pillar products
- Execute the local adaptation of creative material
- Propose and implement promotional and trade marketing plan for product(s)
- Analyze market and consumer data and make recommendations to management
- Interact effectively with other departments (global brad team, sales, logistics, training departments etc.) to support marketing objectives
- Manage PPP budget for product(s) to maximize ROI
- Ensure sales forecast accuracy for demand planning
- In-depth knowledge of beauty products/categories
- Experienced in research and market data analysis
- Knowledge of travel retail dynamics/environment and competitors, markets trends and consumers
- Good Financial Sense and good understanding of luxury service industry
- Willing to learn, goal-oriented, able to work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese
About L'OREAL Travel Retail Asia Pacific
BEAUTY FOR ALL
L'ORÉAL TRAVEL RETAIL ASIA PACIFIC markets and distributes luxury cosmetics and fragrances sold in selected Travel Retail outlets in Asia Pacific region, including Lancôme, Clarisonic, Giorgio Armani, Helena Rubinstein, Shu Uemura, Urban Decay, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Maybelline, L'ORÉAL Paris, Biotherm, Kiehl’s & YSL.
For more than a century L’Oréal has been pushing back the boundaries of science to invent beauty and meet the aspirations of millions of women and men. Its vocation is universal: to offer everyone, all over the world, the best of cosmetics in terms of quality, efficacy and safety, to give everyone access to beauty by offering products in harmony with their needs, culture and expectations.
L’Oréal is committed to carrying out its mission to make beauty universal in a sustainable and responsible way. A highly exacting challenge, which the group is taking up step by step, in a long-term perspective, with the active involvement of all its employees. Ranked amongst the 100 most sustainable and ethical companies in the world, L’Oréal’s ambition is to be an exemplary corporate citizen. To help make the world a more beautiful place.
For more information, please visit http://www.loreal.com/