Dixons Sourcing Limited
Dixons Sourcing Limited is a member of the Dixons Carphone Group (www.dixonscarphonegroup.com), of which is Europe’s leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company. Our aim is to provide simple and independent advice about the electronics, devices, and connectivity solutions that are best for our customers – at home, on the move, in the office and seamlessly as they go about their connected lives.
To cope with our business growth, we are now inviting a talent to join our team:
Product Manager (UK TV, Consumer Electronics Products)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916112
- Product Management – proactively manage product lifecycle end-to-end, including effective buying trip planning and preparation
- Supplier Management – continuous management and review of supplier base and performance against business requirements on trading terms, product, price, supply and quality
- End to End Category Management and Monitoring – support Senior Product Manager to monitor category performance against targets, recognizing and recommending appropriate action to mitigate risk
- Team Management – Manage and support across teams to deliver against key objectives, via engagement and enablement
- Sourcing Strategy – involvement in setting and validating the sourcing/category strategy
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Purchasing or equivalent disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant product experience in sizable company, ideally in a buying office environment for consumer electronics products
- Excellent command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Analytical, strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Mature, a team player, can work to deadlines, prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- Good IT proficiency, and experience in sourcing system is advantageous
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, 13-instalment salary, discretionary bonus, life, medical and dental insurances to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary and the availability to Human Resources Department via email or by post:
Human Resources Department
Dixons Sourcing Limited
31/F, AXA Tower, Landmark East
100 How Mong Street, Kwun Tong
by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a period of up to 6 months from the date of rejecting applicants and will then be destroyed.