The Walt Disney Co (Hong Kong) Ltd
The Walt Disney Company (Hong Kong) Limited is looking for high caliber personnel to fill the following position for the Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Digital Team based in Hong Kong:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916502
Disney Park and Resorts Digital (DPRD), a division of the Walt Disney Company, creates world-class immersive online & mobile experiences for premier vacation brands including Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Hong Kong Disneyland, Shanghai Disney Resort, Disney Cruise Line and Disney Vacation Club. DPRD has offices in Los Angeles, Anaheim, Seattle, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Orlando where we design and develop results-driven websites and mobile applications.
Manage a regional product portfolio that includes desktop/mobile websites and mobile applications across the region to optimize conversion and customer experience in the digital aspect
- Share best practices and provide guidance around audience insight/profiles to offer actionable data and proven strategies on how to improve customer experience and eChannel performance (e.g. repeat purchases, effective promotions, product bundling, profile targeting etc.)
- Understand global product development roadmap and functionality to actively leverage production effort across the region
- Assist local business teams in defining product requirements and roadmap for websites and applications with consideration on balancing local market needs, development effort and sustainability
- Assist in fine-tuning the concept, UX design, wireframe creation, content development and launch of web, mobile, and back-end products both with in-house teams and strategic partners
- Follow latest digital and device technology such as user interface and control, content rendering, content delivery and determine their use cases in digital content
- Follow ongoing consumer behavior evolution and determine the impact on product
- Present and discuss product at executive and operational level to ensure a solid understanding of the defined scope
5 years of product management experience in a consumer-facing industry for full product development cycle
- Experience in managing user requirements, UX/UI design, A/B testing, usability testing and business planning for releases
- Sound knowledge in Asia digital landscape, know the players, regulations, business models and consumer behavior
- Solid understanding of current web and mobile technologies, and familiarity with how the digital ecosystem is evolving
- Experience in developing or integrating back-end platforms into existing workflows will be a plus
- Working knowledge of sales, marketing, legal, ROI analysis etc.
- Excellent writing, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong team player, experience in MNCs will be a definite plus
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
Disney is prepared to offer a competitive remuneration package, with the opportunity to work in a challenging and stimulating environment.
Please click HERE to apply for the position.
(All applications will be treated strictly confidential and used solely for the purpose of recruitment)