Product Manager (Fixed Network)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918558
Employer Ref. 601-201611291-AZ
· Responsible for the achieving sales target of Fixed Network products (especially FTTX/DSL/MSAN Product).
· Perform market analysis and formulate market development plans and strategies of Fixed Network products.
· Ensure the establishment and promotion of the product brands in the major providers of communications services in Hong Kong.
· Fulfill product penetration, obtain bidding qualifications, and sales breakthrough in the major providers of communications services.
· Strive for the project success with team members after understanding customers' demands and requirements.
· Provide execution of all sales objectives in the AP region in accordance with business strategy.
· Bachelor degree or above in telecommunications, electronic engineering, computer science or related discipline.
· 3 years' experience or above in Telecoms field (Especially in Sales and Marketing, Network Planning dept.), prefered experience with international vendors.
· Strong Knowledge about Fixed Network products, FTTX/ DSLAM is must; Router/Switch Product is preferred. Experience with Huawei/ Alcatel-Lucent Fixed Network products is highly preferred.
· With commitment, sense of responsibility and an open mind to learn new concepts and theories.
· Good communication and presentation skills.
· Strong analytical reasoning and problem solving skills, self-motivated, aggressive and
· Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is a plus.
Kindly send CV to Allison.Zhang@manpower.com.hk
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk