Neutrik Hong Kong Ltd
Neutrik® is the leading supplier of professional entertainment connector products. The company designs, manufactures and markets audio, video, fiber optic and industrial connectors and interconnect systems.
Our Hong Kong operation acts as hub for Neutrik’s activities in China. Beside of serving our customers in China, Neutrik Hong Kong act as link between Neutrik’s China plant and overseas customers.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager for our Hong Kong office.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920665
Point person for product technical/operational knowledge and product lifecycle management at Neutrik Hong Kong( NHK). Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides technical support regarding product selection, operation, troubleshooting, and quality issues for entire Neutrik/Rean product range.
- Interacts with headquarters as required to resolve all issues.
- Handles compliance requests for NHK customers (REACH / RoHS / Conflict Minerals declarations, etc.).
- Owns and develops internal product knowledgebase.
- Trains internal and external personnel on Neutrik products and their usage.
- Demonstrates products and interacts with customers and prospects at trade shows. Participates in engineering organizations as required for the benefit of Neutrik HK.
- Leads the product lifecycle process including:
- Defining and documenting the PLCM (product lifecycle management) process;
- Coordinating pricing and stocking decisions, for new products;
- Assisting product marketing in product placement and descriptive text decisions;
- Creating ECNs and other product notices;
- Managing product discontinuations and transitions, including decisions over disposition of excess/obsolete inventory.
- Uses SAP for:
- Sales and stock analyses;
- QM module entry for quality issues.
- Manages opticalCON price book and field assembly communications.
- Communicates market needs, desires, and trends to NAG Product Manager team.
- Writes, assists, and edits articles and press releases for internal and external publications.
Key Performance Indicators:
Each calendar year NHK Managing Director will discuss and then assign KPI’s according to Company goals. An annual bonus will be tied to performance progress against these KPI’s/goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in engineering or a related field required. A minimum of 5 years of experience. Technical aptitude and general understanding of manufacturing, electronics, and fiber optics. Familiarity with equipment and signal routing in audio/visual systems such as recording studios, television broadcast studios, AV installations, and live events.
- Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and email. SAP and CRM experience required. MediaWiki coding experience preferred.
- Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public in writing, conversation (both by phone and in person), and formal presentations.
- Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Basic math skills for addition, subtraction, division, multiplication.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly, completely, and succinctly.
- Ability to influence and negotiate.
- Ability to work on a team or individually in unsupervised environments.
- Ability to integrate people, processes or systems.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative.
- Membership in a young and dynamic team
- Membership in a global active company
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to grow together with the company
Salary: negotiable depending on qualification
In addition, company offers the 13th month pay, incentive year end bonus, medical insurance/MPF benefits after probation period, 5 days work and customized talent development program to right candidate. Please email your CV (with your availability, current salary and expected salary) by clicking 'Apply Now'.