Product Manager (Consumer Appliances - global role for a MNC)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992600
Employer Ref. APUP-182662
Our client is a privately owned multinational company with market leading electrical products for the home to customers around the world. The company prides itself on products that are innovative and the brand is globally recognized. With significant growth forecast and ambition to take the business to the next commercial level, they are currently looking to appoint a talented Product Manager (Global scope) to take care of their leading product category.
This position is based in the HK head office (in Kwun Tong) to support and develop the Global market (travel ~ 15%).
- Reporting to the Senior Vice President, this person manage the full product life cycle of the company's leading product category
- Develop and implement product portfolio & roadmap for all key markets. Manage new product launch to achieve business plan goals.
- Conduct qualitative/quantitative market research and competitive mapping to develop market insights on product needs. Articulate market requirements in detail including aesthetics, performance, functional and target price.
- Develop and implement marketing mix for each product (product specifications, placement, promotions and pricing).
- Develop & implement a pricing management process to maximize total profit.
- Develop sales training materials.
- Work closely with other internal departments to achieve brand strategy and company's business objective.
- Relevant Domain Expertise: 5+ years of solid experience in consumer durable industry.
- Strong Analytical Skills: Detail-orientated, data-driven, analytical approach to work balanced with a pragmatic experience-based judgment.
- Strong Leadership Skills: Handle multiple projects concurrently. Strong communication and influencing skills without using authority.
- Winners' Attitude: Quick learner, pragmatic and creative with strong ambition to deliver results. Entrepreneurial, owner's mindset.
- Best-in-class Product Management Skills: experience with a highlyrespected, well-managed consumer product company.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).
Interested individuals can click 'apply now' and send an updated resume (in WORD format ONLY) for further information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.